Thankfulness

Today I was thinking about many things and accomplishments, most importantly, the people who have brought joy to my life and have given me a reason to sing. For anyone who knows my background, you would know for me to feel accomplished and appreciated is hard for me, and to think someone actually appreciates me and is happy by my presence means the whole world to me. Even gives me hope to heal my past and look ahead to a great future. With this feeling comes thankfulness for all of the good that has happened and for you who have made me smile after the heavy rain and clouds, thankful for a friend to listen and a realisation that indeed the Universe is smiling on me and God has not forgotten me. Thank you for you!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Little About Me

Gehiago Naiz Maitemintzen